wont work coz battle account isnt offered as option

Sep 13, 2009 at 11:30 PM

since i have changed over my account to the battle email, i am unable to use tweetcraft. the drop down arrow does not include the new battle owner. instead i have my old name, which doesnt work. how do i add another user to the settings?

thank you

Sep 15, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Hey, the way TweetCraft works is that it searches the "World of Warcraft\WTF\Account" directory and adds an item to the drop down list for every name in that directory. Do you see your battle.net account under the WTF directory? If not, what accounts are listed there and what is the "date modified" for those directories?

Sep 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM

first, let me say, thank you daniel for replying.

below are the answers to your questions.

no, the battle.net account is not in the account directory. i have two accounts listed, both under the original names, not reflecting the battle.net change over. the date modified is 9-6-2009.

what is the next step?

thank you

Sep 15, 2009 at 5:39 PM

If you have two accounts listed, see which account is the one that has the most recent "last modified" date. You will then need to load up TweetCraft, select that old account name in the dropdown and it *should* just work.

Sep 17, 2009 at 4:48 PM

its working now. yay.

i dont know that i did anything different. other than looking at it, heh. but, hey, if thats what it took, then, well take it.  :)

thanks!  :)